TheBrim® Linny + Cinny for BMD
Linny & Cinny complete SUCOMO™ kit for Blackmagic Design
Advanced subtractive color modeling LUT Kit for current Blackmagic Design cinema cameras capable of recording in GEN5 & GEN4 native color science along with legacy Blackmagic cameras and the color science models that came with them.
The kit includes the following LUTs in .CUBE format:
- TheBrim® BMD Linny
- TheBrim® BMD Linny + Print B0
- TheBrim® BMD Linny + Print B1
- TheBrim® BMD Linny + Print B2
- TheBrim® BMD Linny + Print B3
- TheBrim® BMD Linny + Print B4
A final color oriented, subtractive color science model, "Log to Log" LUT for use with Generation 4 Blackmagic color science. Designed to approximate a technical film scan and to be used as a color grading base. Format: .CUBE / Size: 64x64x64
- Apply exposure changes before / underneath the LUT. We advise affecting only the luminance with these exposure changes, without changing the saturation levels or chrominance levels.
- In case of Out-of-Gamut / Edge-of-Gamut colors correct either the color saturation level or luminance level of that specific color before / underneath the LUT.
- For general best performance and in case of "banding" or other artefacting within DaVinci Resolve be sure to switch to an appropriate LUT interpolation algorithm. You can do this in DaVinci Resolve by going to "Settings" then to the “Color Management“ tab, under “3D Lookup Table Interpolation” switch to “Tetrahedral”.