TheBrim® Linny for VENICE
Linny Kit for Sony VENICE
Advanced SUCOMO (Subtractive Color Modeling) LUT Kit for Sony VENICE S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3. The kit includes the following LUTs in 17x17x17, 33x33x33 and 64x64x64 sizes of .CUBE files:
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B1
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B2
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B3
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B4
Variants with Infrared Pollution Control:
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny IRC
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B1 IRC
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B2 IRC
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B3 IRC
- TheBrim® VENICE Linny + Print B4 IRC
- Linny is intended for Rec.709/Gamma 2.2 deliverables and should be appropriately converted from there if different spec deliveries are required.
- Linny for Venice expects S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 on input.
- Apply exposure changes before / underneath the LUT. We advise affecting only the luminance with these exposure changes, without changing the saturation levels or chrominance levels.
- In case of Out-of-Gamut / Edge-of-Gamut colors correct either the color saturation level or luminance level of that specific color before / underneath the LUT.
- For general best performance and in case of "banding" or other artefacting within DaVinci Resolve be sure to switch to an appropriate LUT interpolation algorithm. You can do this in DaVinci Resolve by going to "Settings" then to the “Color Management“ tab, under “3D Lookup Table Interpolation” switch to “Tetrahedral”.
Current Version: Block 1